A service of worship at Graceville Uniting operates on both a vertical and a horizontal axis. Our first priority is to offer to God our prayers, our praise, our thanksgiving and confession – and to receive from him the forgiveness, grace, encouragement and insight necessary to cooperate with the transforming work he is doing in our hearts. But we do all that in community, also making space to support and share with one another.
Children are really important to us. We want to make sure our kids have the opportunity to explore their growing faith in a safe and fun environment. Towards that end, Graceville Uniting ensures all its activities are compliant with the Uniting Church’s Safe Ministry with Children policies.
Important Covid-safe Information
- You will be required to check into the church facilities using a QR code and the Qld Government’s Check-In app. If you do not have a smart phone, please let us know and someone will be able to assist you.
- At various times, Queensland Health regulations may temporarily change the seating capacity and conditions for entry (for example, requiring ticketed seating). We appreciate your patience as we navigate these changes.
- If you become unwell prior to the Sunday you have booked in for, you will need to stay at home.
- A number of hand sanitiser stations will be present in the church building, so please make use of these as needed.
- Please maintain respitatory hygiene by coughing into your elbow.
- If you feel unwell during the service, please let us know. You will be asked to go home immediately. If you have a symptom of acute respiratory disease (cough, sore throat, shortness of breath) you must go to a doctor and call 13HEALTH (13 43 25 84) as soon as possible.